The offer of heat sales and distribution is addressed to recipients located in close proximity to our agricultural biogas CHP plants.
Heat can be used both as an alternative to the existing heat source and as an auxiliary. The terms of delivery, method of settlement and costs are determined individually.
Heat can be delivered to:
• industrial plants,
• agricultural production plants,
• agri-food processing plants,
• livestock farms (barns, pig farms, chicken farms),
• multi-family residential buildings,
• public buildings (schools, offices),
• local heat plants,
• local government units interested in building low-parameter heating networks in their area.
What do heat recipients gain?
• Stable cooperation – we will ensure a stable and predictable price of heat.
• Convenience – no need for customer service, eg refueling, firing up, cleaning the furnace.
• Security and certainty of supplies – a stable source of heat, supplied all year round, regardless of weather conditions.
• The image of a “green institution” – the use of 100% environmentally friendly heat.